- Scalable videowall processing for large videowalls with up to 28 displays or more
- Card frame videowall processing system available with 8 or 15 slots — The Quantum Elite is
available as two card frames: the Quantum Elite 615, a 6U model with 15 available card slots, and
the Quantum Elite 408, a 4U model with 8 slots. Both versions allow for various combinations of
input and output cards to match specific source and videowall configurations.
- HDCP-compliant input/output options — HDCP-encrypted content can be displayed on
HDCP-compatible displays when using Quantum Elite HDMI input and output cards.
- HDCP Visual Confirmation provides a green signal when encrypted content is sent to a
non-compliant display — A green window with an alert message is displayed when HDCP-encrypted
content is transmitted to a non-HDCP compliant display, providing immediate visual confirmation that
protected content cannot be viewed on the display.
- Key Minder® continuously verifies HDCP compliance for quick, reliable switching — Key Minder
authenticates and maintains continuous HDCP encryption between input and output devices to
ensure quick and proper display of HDCP-encrypted source signals on the videowall.
- Scalable, field-expandable systems: Extron field staff can add cards or cascade card frames to
add more inputs and outputs — The Quantum Elite is highly scalable and can be expanded by adding
input or output cards, or by cascading card frames together. This allows for system adaptability to
fulfill future application needs. Quantum Elite system expansion is performed by Extron field staff.
- High speed, dedicated video/graphic bus delivers real-time performance — The Quantum Elite
features a 10 Gbps Real-Time Asymmetric Packetized Transfer - RAPT video/graphic bus that allows
for simultaneous processing of numerous, high resolution input signals while maintaining real-time
operational performance as well as optimal image quality at full frame rates.
- Flexibility to support a variety of input and output configurations — The Quantum Elite can be
configured with various combinations of inputs and outputs within the available card slots. Input
cards include a 12-input card for composite or S-video sources, a two-input card for RGB graphics or
HD component video, a two-input card for DVI-D sources, and an HDCP-compliant two-input card for
HDMI or DVI-D sources. Two output card options allow either HDMI/DVI-D or DVI-I outputs to
support two displays.
- Dual HDMI/DVI output card supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60 — The
output card includes two HDMI outputs for HDMI or DVI digital connections to two displays in the
videowall. Each output supports rates from 640x480 to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60.
- Dual DVI/RGB output card supports resolutions up to 1600x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60 — The
output card includes two DVI-I outputs for digital or analog video connection to two displays in the
videowall. Each output supports rates from SVGA to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60.
- Up to 128 video/graphic windows per dual output card — The Quantum Elite offers extensive
windowing capabilities, with the ability to display up to 128 windows of video and graphics for each
pair of displays in the videowall.
- Dual input card for HDMI or DVI graphics and video — The HDMI input card accepts two HDMI or
DVI sources which are automatically detected at resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60.
When used with HDCP-compliant displays and the dual HDMI output card, HDCP-encrypted sources
can be displayed on the videowall.
- Dual input card for DVI signals — The DVI-D input card accepts two DVI sources automatically
detected at resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60.
- Dual input card for analog RGB or HD component video signals — The analog high resolution video
input card accepts RGB graphic and HD component video signals at resolutions up to 1920x1200 and
HDTV 1080p/60 as well as custom resolutions.
- 12-channel video input card supports any mix of composite or S-video signals — The standard
definition video input card accepts up to 12 composite or S-video sources in any combination.
- IP streaming enables interfacing of hundreds of RGB/DVI input signals with QGE 100 Quantum
Graphics Encoders — In addition to the input cards, hundreds of DVI or RGB graphics sources can be
interfaced to the Quantum Elite over an IP network, using optional Extron QGE 100 Quantum
- Upload and display stored images — Image file types, including JPEG, GIF, PNG, and bitmaps can
be uploaded to the Quantum Elite and used as backgrounds behind the windows, or displayed as a
- High quality image upscaling and downscaling — The Quantum Elite includes high performance
image scaling technology offering both high quality upscaling and downscaling of video and high
resolution RGB or HD video signals.
- Supports digital and analog input signals up to 1920x1200 — A wide range of standard definition,
computer-video, and HD video sources can be accommodated by the Quantum Elite, up to
1920x1200 and HDTV 1080p/60.
- Easy-to-use configuration and control software
- Solid state flash storage in 15-slot frame eliminates risk of virus retention and allows simple
removal of system data — The Quantum Elite 615 model features CompactFlash-based data storage
for the operating system and image files. This avoids the need for a hard disk drive and delivers
continuous system operation and enhanced reliability. Write-protected flash storage eliminates the
risk of virus retention, and allows for easy removal of data in secure environments.